Embassy Towers is set in the heart of the city at the corner of Spring Garden Road and Robie Street. The building is very popular with mature university students, young professionals and empty nesters alike. The location is close to all Downtown Halifax has to offer, restaurants, shops, school, churches, citadel hill, public gardens and the Halifax Commons.
- Price Range – $125,000.00 – $450,000.00
- Condo Fees -$400.00 – $1150.00
- Parking – Underground, Exterior rented
- Pet Friendly – Yes
- Building Amenities – Balconies, concierge, pool.
- Number of Units – 161
- Year Built – 1967 Converted to condos – 1981
- Developer – United Equities Limited